- This solo uses one note per beat for the
- It is in 4/4 time... count 1 2
- Use mainly down strokes with your plectrum.
- Practise slowly & sound each note clearly.
- Parts One & Three are almost the same...
just the ending is different.
- If you would like to try it during a lesson
please print it out and bring it along.
The chord progression is:
E / / / E / / / E / / / E / / /
A / / / A / / / E / / / E / / /
B7 / / / A / / / E / / /
B7* / / /
*part three final bar is chord E
The format is 12 bars [as in 12 bar blues]